Thursday, May 26, 2011

I got nothing

Back to the same place again
Yet so far
Yet so familiar


I've been isolated from it 
For a long time
Or perhaps,not as long as what u think


I've tried to keep my pace with u guys
But I'm lost
Too much temptations dragged me from u guys


I don't know what should I do
I feel that I'm going back to my past again
When I was 15 years old


Locked myself in room
With the music turned on
And singing all by myself
Living in my own world


U don't know about my world
That's fine
As u ain't got the chance to come in
U're not welcome


Perhaps I'm gonna say it like this
Please put ur precious heart on other things too
They need to be concerned too


And for those who always share their loves
Thanks a lot,u're most welcome in my world
And u're not gonna regret for it
I'm not gonna let u down


Although I got nothing
Nothing at all

0 comments:

Post a Comment